Saturday, January 31, 2015

Creating

So much is going on in the world, always!
What have you been up to? What new things have you learned? What things have you gained a new perspective from? What are you letting go & what are you letting grow?

Here is my creative world at the moment:

-Healing  - I was the guest mediator for Wind Down Wednesdays' January video! You can watch it here. (or at the bottom of this post).  This is a project by the SOUL Sisters Leadership, a facet of their inspiring mission & passion. Thank you so much. I am honored to have been a part.

-Essential Oil  - I have placed one of my favorite oils to make on Etsy. "Blue Amber" is a rich mysterious amber - made with amber resin that I grind up. Mostly organic (but the one ingredient that isn't labelled organic - the amber resin - is Pure, per Soma Luna). 100% pure. Therapeutic-grade.  Click here to check it out!

-Writing  - My first book, "Mythopoeia", is online here. It is a collection of poetry & song lyrics, told through themes such as "Joy" or "Crossroads". It is exclusive to Kindle through July

-Sewing  - I've been making a few caftans. I always prefer the simple flow when it comes to sewing. I made a few gift dresses/shirts, & now just really loving being in touch with making something someone can wear.

-Music  - I feel that I am still in the world of my latest album, "Hadopelagia". The next project is definitely already in my hands, but Hadopelagia is still in my heart. I wrote up a performance for this album & am excited to share it. In regards to recording music, I am still committed to sharing Zazie with the rest of the world that doesn't know her music.

-TRAVEL  - I am planning a trip to Hawaii & Asia this year. Maybe even Europe from Asia - we will see. It feels so good to be a global citizen. I'm remaining free & open & happy to explore with my partner at my side.

-Listening  - I have been listening to my biggest inspirations lately: From vocal (Brandy, Kylie, Aaliyah), to musical (The Beatles, Karunesh, Jai Uttal, Omar Tekbilek, etc.), to both (India Arie, Zazie, Loreena McKennitt, Stevie Wonder, Nina Simone, Imogen Heap, Bjork). There are some legends in here!!



&&& I want to move out of ME land. It is time to help others. to create something real, or help it come about, that truly helps others. Getting my hands dirty. Be it on a farm in Hawaii, or a community in Panama or Africa or wherever I am needed. To listen learn & share LOVE & joy, constructive!!

Love & so much gratitude!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment